To calculate your income, answer each question honestly while adding or subtracting the numbers in parentheses as specified.
1. What is your work status?
- Part-Time (+$14k)
- Full-Time (+28k)
2. How old are you?
- 25 or younger (+$0k)
- 26-35 (+$2k)
- 36-45 (+$10k)
- 45 or older (+$20k)
3. What is your highest degree?
- No degree (-$5k)
- High-school or GED (+$0k)
- Associates Degree (+$2k)
- Bachelors Degree (+$5k)
- Masters Degree (+$15k)
4. Do you currently have a written list of goals?
- Yes (+$2k)
- No (-$2k)
I love that sneaky question about written goals. It is a fact that people with written goals make more money than those without. How did you score? Was it close to your actual income?
Latest posts by Cody Ray Miller (see all)
- The Firestarter Guide to Online Business - February 13, 2016
- Surprising Lessons in Business from ‘The Matrix’ - February 13, 2016
- Millenial Marketing 101: Developing Your Elevator Pitch - February 13, 2016